Friday, June 6, 2008

SALSA!


Way back when I was pregnant with Zach and craving Taco Bell's 1lb burritos at 10am and thinking how ridiculous it was that they didn't open till 11, I never imagined that this would effect my unborn child, but today, beyond a doubt I see the reproductions of my burrito addiction! This morning while I was enjoying my morning snack of chips and salsa, which is a "normal" craving for me about 9:30 or 10 in the morning, Zach hoped into the chair next to me and dug in! Salsa, he LOVES it. I already knew he was a fan of Mexican food, especially rice, but I never gave him salsa before, too spicy-or so I thought! He was all over it though! I fought him off for the last scoop! This was so funny, he gave me this dirty look, like, 'how could you!' Anyway, I don't think this goes for a boy/girl thing, because I have a friend that craved Mexican with one of her girls and Chinese with the other and oddly enough those are her girls favorite foods now too.

No comments: