Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Look

If you are just joining us, you won't know the difference, but I've revamped and given this place a whole new look, it seems appropriate what with our whole house remodel that we are in the midst of too!  I've been gone for almost two years now, this is very sad!  So now that I'm back, I really am wishing that I never stopped, but sometimes that's what happens, can't do anything about it now!  I will be adding to this as often and as much as I can now.
New things you should know about... I seriously think I have found a new addiction, Pinterest!  Also, I do coupon still, this is not an addiction like it was when it started, but it does do wonders for the budget!  I am NOT a hoarder, but I do have a little on hand to get me to the next earth shattering sale! ;)  We enrolled Grace and Ethan in public school this August, it was a REALLY tough decision to make, but they are thriving to say the least!
I have just passed my 32nd birthday and we are fast approaching Christmas, so what an exciting time to start blogging again!  Well, I will post more as soon as I find a minute, but for now, thanks for coming back (or joining us)!

No comments: